Hawkwood are currently partnering with a tech driven hedge fund who are looking to build out their HR team. We’re hiring for a Global Benefits Specialist to overseeing their employee benefit programmes globally!
Global Benefits Specialist – Quant Hedge Fund
Up to £70 000 + bonus
About the company
With headquarters in New York, and offices based all around the world, they have a total headcount of 1000+ employees. This role would be based out of their incredible London office working closely with the HR team and peers across their other offices.
The space that they operate in requires them to hire some of the smartest people on the planet. As such, talent is in high-demand which means that they have to be very competitive when it comes to compensation and employee benefits.
This is a newly created role that will be working closely with the HR Lead in London to design the strategy and manage their employee benefits programmes globally.
What you’ll do in this role:
- As well as design & management of the international benefits programmes, you will be responsible for improving the employee experience by providing additional benefits communication and rolling out new initiatives.
- Manage existing benefit plans in partnership with external Advisors / Vendors and internal teams, ensuring good governance and financial responsibility.
- Design, implement and improve region-specific benefit plans considering market practice, local regulations and business goals.
- Maintaining compliance with all yearly renewals across all benefit lines and geographical areas.
- Manage all internal communication and promotion of benefits across the business
- Work closely with data and metrics within the HR and benefits space to drive evidence-based decision-making.
- Managing initiatives for additional significant advantages and benefit launches
- Guaranteeing that all benefit-related contracts are handled in agreement with corporate standards and working with internal teams to draft contracts in line with this.
- Continuing training courses, sessions, and material on any benefits design or policy changes for the internal Benefits team and the larger HR teams.
- 5+ years of relevant prior experience, including experience overseeing US benefits;
- Experience working within an international reward team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in additional professional languages;
- Outstanding service minded focus, with a professional and positive mindset and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Strong relationship and project management experience;
- Motivated by a high-paced and dynamic working environment, and demonstrated ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks with challenging deadlines.
Title: HR Assistant
Salary: £30- 40k
Working style: This is a permanent full-time role with 5 days a week from the office in Victoria.
Head of People
Title: Head of People
Working style: Hybrid – 2 days a week from the office in Brighton, the rest from home
£75 000 - £80 000APPLY NOW
Hawkwood are delighted to be assisting a multi-award winning, rapid-growth Technology scale-up in their search for a new People Director.
Having surpassed 500 employees across multiple UK and, now, international locations, this entrepreneurial business are expertly weathering the current markets, and continuing on a path of consistent, fast-paced expansion.