About The Company:
Hawkwood are currently partnering with one of the top quantitative and systematic investment managers, who are looking to hire a Global Onboarding Specialist into their London-based HR team. They are a technology driven company who are hiring some of the best engineers, physicists, and mathematicians to implement a scientific approach to investing.
With headquarters in London and offices based all around the world, they have a total headcount of c800 employees. The space that they operate in requires them to hire some of the smartest minds from around the world!
As an individual passionate about employee experience, you will design, lead, and roll out an exceptional onboarding strategy for employees globally, whilst also supporting on wider candidate experience projects.
- Manage the first-day onboarding process for all new hires globally, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure that all the necessary preparations are completed before first-day arrival.
- Own the global onboarding strategy and identify opportunities for process improvement and project manage all optimisation efforts.
- Evaluate the onboarding experience in partnership with local HR and report back to management on the candidate experience and talent management KPIs.
- Maintain training resources as it relates to onboarding and conduct annual programme reviews.
- Enlist local facilitators and schedule onboarding initiatives globally by arranging for speakers, organizing presentations and logistics including the buddy programme.
- Maintain and update onboarding journeys in the learning system.
- Develop and lead on senior hire onboarding journeys.
- You will have at least 4+ years’ experience working in a comparable role, ideally working for a global company.
- You are confident in partnering and advising stakeholders.
- You have an interest in building and promoting a learning culture within the organisation.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a high attention to detail are essential.
- You are able to manage multiple priorities whilst working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.A background in Organisational Psychology is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in learning management systems and Workday knowledge is preferred.
- People Analytics skills are desirable.
Interim People Director (6 months)
One of the UK’s best loved Consumer Technology brands are seeking an Interim People Director to cover a period of parental leave for 6 months, starting in March.
HR Business Partner – AdTech
Hawkwood is partnering with an international AdTech start up to find a strategic, commercially savvy, and experienced HR Business Partner to join their growing team. Ideal candidates will have experience in a similar level HRBP role, with demonstrable experience of partnering with leadership teams in a fully generalist capacity; including providing strategic advice in the areas of talent development, employee relations, OD, performance management, and workforce planning.
People Operations Lead – Mission Driven Platform
Hawkwood is delighted to be partnering with a UK headquartered mission-driven partnerships platform in their search for a People Ops Lead, a newly created position within their high-performing People team.