Hawkwood are thrilled to be partnering with an exciting, eco-conscious beverage startup who are looking for their very first Head of People to join and create the entire People function from scratch as they seek to almost double their physical store presence.
Head of People
Brighton (hybrid working)
£75 000 - £80 000
- The creation and implementation of the end to end people-centric HR function.
- Recruit and grow the team.
- Management of all people-related budgets.
- Data and reporting.
- Management and use of HRIS (BambooHR)
- Develop brand EVP.
- Compensation and benefits – conduct salary reviews, and create strategies to implement new benefits.
- Talent and performance management – identify knowledge gaps and implement training and coaching programmes for managers, senior leaders, and employees.
- The creation and implementation of learning and development strategies.
- Payroll – assisted by the finance and legal team, ensuring the smooth running of payroll.
- Employee relations within head office, retail and warehouse operations.
- Have industry experience in food, drink, restaurants, retail, FMCG, hospitality, leisure, or travel.
- Have experience in leading a People team in a scaling business.
- Can work with senior stakeholders in the business and be a senior person in the business.
- Can grow and manage teams.
- Are an expert in people practices and functions.
Hawkwood are committed to equality of opportunity for all, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Title: HR Assistant
Salary: £30- 40k
Working style: This is a permanent full-time role with 5 days a week from the office in Victoria.
Hawkwood are delighted to be assisting a multi-award winning, rapid-growth Technology scale-up in their search for a new People Director.
Having surpassed 500 employees across multiple UK and, now, international locations, this entrepreneurial business are expertly weathering the current markets, and continuing on a path of consistent, fast-paced expansion.
£150 000 - £180 000 + stock optionsAPPLY NOW
Global Benefits Specialist – Quant Hedge Fund
Hawkwood are currently partnering with a tech driven hedge fund who are looking to build out their HR team. We’re hiring for a Global Benefits Specialist to overseeing their employee benefit programmes globally!