Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the People Business Partnering team with 7 internationally located direct reports.
- Contribute to the strategic direction for HR and people-related initiatives based upon insights from your team.
- Collaborate with other leaders within the global HR function to align HR strategies with the overall business goals.
- Develop processes and best practices for the People Business Partnering function, ensuring the team partners collaboratively with their stakeholders and peers across the wider HR team.
- Guide all relevant partners through extensive periods of complex change management and international growth.
We’re looking for an HR leader with:
- Proven track record of being in an HR leadership role, with international experience.
- Deep knowledge of HR best practices, trends, and a commitment to pushing the boundaries of traditional HR Business Partnering.
- Exceptional people management and communication skills.
- Experience of working through high-growth and change managment.
- A passion for data and research-driven decision-making.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Get In Touch: For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please do use the link above to register your interest.
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. However, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria, we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch should we feel as though the position could be suitable.
Hawkwood is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.