- Market leader in Europe, no. 2 in the US
- Enormous investment round closed this year
- 100% YoY growth in gross merchandise revenue and cash-flow positive
- 250 forecasted hires for 2024, bringing the global headcount to c. 900 ppl
- Talent Acquisition team of c25
- Hybrid working pattern, 3-4 days a week in fantastic Berlin HQ office (annual WFA option also)
- International offices in Europe, North America, Middle East, and APAC
- Diverse team comprising of 80+ nationalities
This role will report directly to the Chief People Officer and manage a team of c25 across Recruiting, Sourcing, Coordination, and Employer Branding. Our client is seeking a passionate manager of people, who has demonstrable experience of developing teams with a growing company with a high hiring bar.
Following a huge round of funding earlier this year, this is an incredibly exciting time to join this scaling tech company, as they continue their headcount growth internationally by c.12-15% in 2024, with a focus on EMEA, US, and LATAM. As the European market leader, the company ambition for 2024 includes moving to market leading position in the US too.
Operating with both a strategic and hands-on approach, the Head of Talent Acquisition will own the full talent acquisition lifecycle, partnering with Business and HR Leadership teams in their mission to become the best-in-class Talent Acquisition team in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the global Talent Acquisition strategy of an ambitious tech scale-up seeking to couple high volume recruitment with upholding a high hiring bar
- Oversee recruitment across all business areas including tech, commercial and operations
- Continue the career development of the talent acquisition team with a collaborative team spirit approach, and particular emphasis on developing leaders
- Implement high-quality, efficient, scalable TA processes and frameworks, ensuring an exceptional candidate and hiring team experience
- Drive the evolution of the EVP to help further solidify this admired brand as an employer of choice around the world
- Being a thought leader in knowing and communicating the latest trends in Talent Acquisition
- Source/refine/embed tech platforms and tools to ensure processes are optimal for candidates, hiring managers, and the TA team
- Continue to evolve the approach to diverse and inclusive hiring
- Effectively report to the C-suite on key hiring metrics and macro trends
We’re looking for a Talent leader with:
- Recent experience leading a sizeable Talent Acquisition team (15+ ppl), managing both People Managers and Individual contributors.
- International scaling tech company experience, with a headcount of 500+ employees
- Demonstrable experience of raising helping a high-quality business set and maintain a high hiring bar
- Experience of executive level stakeholder management, up to and including the CEO / Founders.
- An analytical mindset with a data-centric approach to decision making and influencing.
- Hands-on Tech recruiting experience, ideally from high growth company that is well-respected among engineers
- Experience overseeing recruitment across multiple international locations
- An appreciation for the value of in-person interactions such that they can set-up a hybrid working business for hiring success
Base salary c.€150,000 + stock options + benefits
Relocation package and visa sponsorship offered to support candidates moving to Berlin
Get In Touch: For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please do use the link above to register your interest.
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. However, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria, we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch should we feel as though the position could be suitable.
Hawkwood is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.
Head of Employee Relations, EMEA – Global Technology Company
We’re currently partnering with one of the most desirable tech brands in the world who are looking to hire a Head of Employee Relations, EMEA.
Our client is using the most advanced technologies to solve critical global issues focusing on climate change, poverty, equality, healthcare, among other issues.
To support their mission, they need to design, develop and embed organisational infrastructures and mechanisms that best support the health and evolution of the organisation
Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Global Quant Fund
Hawkwood are partnering with one of the top quantitative and systematic investment funds as they seek to grow their Talent Acquisition Operations team.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in London, with offices worldwide, they have grown to approximately 700 employees globally. The space they operate in requires them to hire the smartest professionals, and with an increasing number of competitors, they are keen to invest in a Talent Ops professional who is super passionate about optimising Talent Acquisition processes.
People Operations Manager
Role: People Operations Manager
Working style: This role requires the person to be in the office 3 times a week.
Office location: Bond Street