Get in touch with us today!
£90 000 + Bonus
They work with thoughtful people who are passionate about what they do and enjoy using their skills to solve real-world problems. The space that they operate in requires them to hire the best maths, physics, machine learning and NLP Professors, PostDocs, PhDs and Masters students globally!
Finding and hiring world-class talent is one of the most important things they do. As a member of the recruitment team, you will play a pivotal role in enabling their business to grow, augmenting their culture and driving overall success. Collaborating closely with others in the team, this role will focus on technical hiring, covering roles such as Systems Engineers, Software Engineers and Quantitative Developers.
- End-to-end management of the recruitment process, from sourcing through to assessment and offer.
- Direct candidate sourcing and talent mapping, ideally using multiple resources.
- Stakeholder management. This will include internal hiring managers to understand business problems, and partnering with external agencies to augment our pipeline.
- Driving Outreach & DEI through sourcing, research, events and mapping
- Building reports and using data to inform our strategy and processes.
They take a project-led approach, which means you will be able to shape your own work and pursue your own ideas while also working with a collaborative broader team. This autonomy will allow you to grow the role yourself, and in the direction you choose
- Due to the nature of the roles you will focus on, experience in the finance and technology sector and a demonstrated ability to hire into these roles (either in house or in an agency) is essential. Especially within the Quantitative Finance space
- Having an interest and curiosity in technology would be helpful, as it will allow you to quickly understand what they do, and identify which candidates are game-changing for growth.
- Attitude and mindset is important too. You will work on a number of different roles at one time, at times with some time pressure, so you’ll need to be pragmatic and good at prioritising.
- If you enjoy variety in your work and are passionate about growing a business through top talent, you’ll be in good company!
Title: HR Assistant
Salary: £30- 40k
Working style: This is a permanent full-time role with 5 days a week from the office in Victoria.
Head of People
Brighton (hybrid working)
Title: Head of People
Working style: Hybrid – 2 days a week from the office in Brighton, the rest from home
£75 000 - £80 000APPLY NOW
Hawkwood are delighted to be assisting a multi-award winning, rapid-growth Technology scale-up in their search for a new People Director.
Having surpassed 500 employees across multiple UK and, now, international locations, this entrepreneurial business are expertly weathering the current markets, and continuing on a path of consistent, fast-paced expansion.
£150 000 - £180 000 + stock optionsAPPLY NOW
Looking for more?VIEW ALL JOBS
Subscribe to our
We’ve got plenty of news and tips to share, be the first to read all about it.