£150 000 - £180 000 + stock options
Hawkwood are delighted to be assisting a multi-award winning, rapid-growth Technology scale-up in their search for a new People Director.
Having surpassed 500 employees across multiple UK and, now, international locations, this entrepreneurial business are expertly weathering the current markets, and continuing on a path of consistent, fast-paced expansion.
About the role
Following a long and successful tenure, the current People Director has been with this rapid-growth business since the very early days, and now feels the time is right to pass on the baton.
This presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced, progressive People Director to lead on the maturation of this business as they continue to evolve.
Reporting to the CEO and forming part of the SMT, the incoming People Director will inherit a People team of 6 and a Talent Acquisition team of 8 people.
This is a complex business with their HQ in London and two additional operations hubs in the UK. The People Director will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to reflect the differing needs and motives of the team across the different role types and locations.
With the arrival of a new People Director, there is a great opportunity to review the end-to-end employee lifecycle, testing and iterating on each component part to ensure the business is set-up for it’s next phase of growth. The People Director will feel empowered to own the people strategy and reimagine the way the business approach key areas, such as:
- Talent Management & Development
- Culture and Values
- Employee Engagement
- Recent experience in a mid-sized technology/digital organisation of approx. 400+ headcount
- A solid background as a People Generalist, including experience in a People leadership role
- Highly analytical with an instinct to use data to test assumptions and inform decisions
- High in empathy, such that building relationships with a diverse employee base comes easily
- A commercial outlook and the ability to align a People strategy to organisational objectives
- A strong people manager capable of leading a large and growing team across different locations
- A values-driven individual with a clear philosophy around building and fostering a successful people organisation
Title: HR Assistant
Salary: £30- 40k
Working style: This is a permanent full-time role with 5 days a week from the office in Victoria.
Head of People
Title: Head of People
Working style: Hybrid – 2 days a week from the office in Brighton, the rest from home
£75 000 - £80 000APPLY NOW
Global Benefits Specialist – Quant Hedge Fund
Hawkwood are currently partnering with a tech driven hedge fund who are looking to build out their HR team. We’re hiring for a Global Benefits Specialist to overseeing their employee benefit programmes globally!