£95 000 + stock options
A highly-entrepreneurial SaaS growth business are seeking a new People Director as they sign terms on their Series B fundraise; ushering in the next phase of their expansion.
With a HQ in London and 3 further international offices, this SaaS business have a roster of blue-chip customers and a highly-experience leadership team comprised of serial entrepreneurs. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful software start-up who are regarded as an international leader in their niche.
With approximately 100 employees, they intend to grow from $18m to $50m ARR over the next 3 years; paving the way for an exciting journey full of great learnings for the successful candidate.
About the role
With approximately 100 employees, they intend to grow from $18m to $50m ARR over the next 3 years; paving the way for an exciting journey full of great learnings for the successful incoming candidate.
Managing a small team comprising of a Head of Talent and two People Coordinators, this role level is ideally suited to an emerging People Director; intent on developing their leadership experience while being in touch with the operational day-to-day responsibilities.
● Act as a leadership role model and be a champion of the business’ values
● Champion Inclusion and Diversity initiatives across all aspects of employee experience from talent attraction through to retention
● Part of their Senior Management Team you’ll be a leadership presence across all hub locations
● Responsible for driving employee engagement initiatives, ensuring they are listening and taking action in the right places to create a great place to work
● Design and own the implementation of the People team strategy and OKRs to set their people up for long-term success
● Lead the People Team (currently 3 and growing), inspiring them to create a world-class employee experience across the organisation and to grow in their own careers
● Working closely with the Finance team to determine remuneration and manage to budgets
● Lead and work closely with their Head of Talent Operations on a full range of HR areas including employee relations, talent management, performance management, talent acquisition & volume recruitment, talent development and people operations & systems
● Help drive a data driven approach into their People team, with accurate reporting and insightful data analysis.
● Manage and support employee communications at all levels in the organisation
● Be able to stay on top of market trends and activities, leveraging network i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends and best practices in people / HR which could impact upon the business
● Support projects or help solve ad hoc issues that arise
- You will have experience leading a People function/section of a People team within a growing Technology start-up/scale-up
- You will have experience supporting employees across different international hubs
- You will be confident forming part of their senior management team; representing the people agenda and challenging existing thinking
- You will show a willingness to muck-in to the day-to-day people operations, working as part of a small (but growing!) people team
- You will possess strong judgement, commercial acumen and a level of pragmatism fit for life in a smaller growth business
- You will possess strong understanding of UK employment law and the resourcefulness to navigate international legislation
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to effectively partner with senior stakeholders across the business
AI start up seeking a talented People Assistant to manage all onboarding, administration, and the HRIS, whilst also being the first point of contact for HR. Must hold a degree and 6 months – 1 year experience within a similar role, ideally at a start up.
Exciting AI startup looking for a People Advisor to help create and implement an enhanced People experience. You will be creating the onboarding process, developing talent, coaching management, creating People policies and procedures, and handling low-mid level ER cases. You will have experience of working within a tech start up.
Global People Advisor
Fully-remote startup are seeking a Global People Advisor with ER experience to own the global onboarding process and generalist HR administration.