£55 000 - £65 000
A highly-entrepreneurial SaaS growth business are seeking a new People Partner to support their continued expansion plans.
Their skilled team have built an amazing piece of software which is used by a roster of blue-chip brands. The innovative product they have built is solving a real problem, resulting in praise from existing customers. They have have a strong mission which they are carrying out via the way in which their software enables positive change within the corporate world.
Currently with 150 employees, they experienced 40% revenue growth last year. Having previously raised investment, they are now running profitably and continue to foster big ambitions, including international expansion.
About the role
This is a broad generalist People role, operating as part of a small team of 2. As such, the incoming People Partner will bring a mix of skills as well as a willingness & ability to operate at all levels of he organisation.
This progress business pride themselves on their culture and ambition to set high standards. As such, the People Partner must demonstrate an innovative disposition, determination to continually iterate and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Effectively partnering managers on people related matters; ensuring they are meeting their goals and their team are happy while doing so
- Run key HR Operations including benefits, payroll, GDPR and their handbook
- Leading projects for improvement in L&D and onboarding, as well as other high-impact areas
- Making recommendations regarding HR priority areas in line with the overall business objectives and roadmap
- Managing employee relations issues
- Operating as the first point-of-contact for HR queries within the business
- Driving progress with key change management initiatives as the business grows and develops
- You will have experience as a Senior People Advisor/People Manager or People Partner within a small-to-mid sized, growing technology business (preference for B2B Tech business)
- You will have strong technical experience across the full breadth of the HR Generalist remit
- You will be mission-driven with an inner desire to push boundaries and try new things
- You will have a strong eye for detail, have experience in managing the operational elements of a People Team
- You will have experience in delivering exceptional service and driving continuous improvement.
- You will be a critical thinker, highly commercial and able to make strong judgement calls
AI start up seeking a talented People Assistant to manage all onboarding, administration, and the HRIS, whilst also being the first point of contact for HR. Must hold a degree and 6 months – 1 year experience within a similar role, ideally at a start up.
Exciting AI startup looking for a People Advisor to help create and implement an enhanced People experience. You will be creating the onboarding process, developing talent, coaching management, creating People policies and procedures, and handling low-mid level ER cases. You will have experience of working within a tech start up.
Global People Advisor
Fully-remote startup are seeking a Global People Advisor with ER experience to own the global onboarding process and generalist HR administration.