Quant Research / ML Recruiter
Up to £120 000 + Bonus
About our client
We’re currently partnering with one of the top algorithmic trading firms who are looking to hire a Recruiter to lead on their Quant Research & Machine Learning hiring.
The space that they operate in requires them to hire some of the brightest, inquisitive minds from around the world! You will play a key part working alongside the Head of Talent in driving their Talent strategy.
Our client ascribes to a hiring philosophy best described as talent density, where more often than not they opt not to hire, to preserve the exceptional quality of their existing teams. They are the opposite of a blitzscaling firm, opting to stay small, lean and agile while punching far above their weight in market share!
They have some of the most insane office space, a super collaborative culture and a strong passion for personal development. Furthermore, as a fund they offer very compelling compensation packages and bonuses!
What you can expect to be doing:
- You will be an individual contributor in a team of 2, focussed on mapping, identifying and outreaching to the most relevant Machine Learning Scientists globally.
- Our client has a range of other hiring needs globally and you will be expected to help deliver these alongside the Head of Talent. In some cases you may partner with an exclusive search firm, in others you might work with a small group of preferred agencies, or decide to get creative and supplement these streams with direct outreach and attraction methods.
- You will help evolve and grow the EVP for their target audiences
- You will become a subject matter expert in all areas that they operate in, building knowledge of financial markets and associated employment functions.
- You will act as an owner for multiple hiring searches, and be point of contact in the absence of the Head of Talent.
- You will guide candidates through the interviews, ensuring they have ample time, preparation and desire to complete one of the more difficult processes in finance.
- You will act as an evangelist for our client in ML communities (academia, conferences, meetups, online communities).
What we're looking for:
- Someone with 4+ years of hiring Machine Learning Scientists / Quant Researchers
- A meticulous approach to talent mapping, strategic in designing talent sourcing plans, and effective at headhunting and engaging with high value targets
- Data driven approach with the ability to pull talent insights and market trends to help shape hiring strategies.
- You should mirror the values of the firm – a commitment to quality, a long-term picture of the world, a desire to hire the best possible candidates into every position and a humility to work on whatever is most important to the business at that time.
AI start up seeking a talented People Assistant to manage all onboarding, administration, and the HRIS, whilst also being the first point of contact for HR. Must hold a degree and 6 months – 1 year experience within a similar role, ideally at a start up.
Exciting AI startup looking for a People Advisor to help create and implement an enhanced People experience. You will be creating the onboarding process, developing talent, coaching management, creating People policies and procedures, and handling low-mid level ER cases. You will have experience of working within a tech start up.
Global People Advisor
Fully-remote startup are seeking a Global People Advisor with ER experience to own the global onboarding process and generalist HR administration.