About The Company:
Hawkwood are currently partnering with one of the top quantitative and systematic investment managers – a technology-driven firm who are implementing a scientific approach to financial investment.
With headquarters in London and offices based all around the world, they have a total headcount of c700 employees. The space that they operate in requires them to hire some of the smartest minds from around the world!
About the Role:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support the Talent Acquisition Lead on all Experienced Hire coordination whilst also optimising processes and designing initiatives that will help constantly improve candidate experience.
- Manage all scheduling for Front Office roles, managing the process from end to end offering a slick service.
- Schedule interviews internally and externally, coordinating sometimes complex diaries in a quick and timely manner.
- Communicate with interviewers to find the best possible solution to any problems that arise.
- Work closely with your Talent Lead to keep up the momentum in the process and communicate issues where appropriate.
- Be the first point of contact for onsite interviews, offering the highest level of candidate experience.
- Work closely with Front of House to coordinate onsite interviews, supporting them where required.
- Deliver a high level of communication with all candidates in the process.
- Support on drive talent operations projects.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role; this must be a role that requires coordination.
- Have excellent organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Work with a high sense of urgency and consistently aim to deliver high-quality work.
- Are a tenacious problem solver who can effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships.
- Have worked in a recruiting environment, or similar in the past.
- Ideally have prior experience using Greenhouse would be a plus.
Get In Touch: For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please use the link above to register your interest.
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. However, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria, we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch should we feel as though the position could be suitable.
Hawkwood is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treats each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.
Head of Employee Relations, EMEA – Global Technology Company
We’re currently partnering with one of the most desirable tech brands in the world who are looking to hire a Head of Employee Relations, EMEA.
Our client is using the most advanced technologies to solve critical global issues focusing on climate change, poverty, equality, healthcare, among other issues.
To support their mission, they need to design, develop and embed organisational infrastructures and mechanisms that best support the health and evolution of the organisation
Head of Talent Acquisition – Consumer Tech Scale Up
Hawkwood are pleased to be partnering with a leading consumer tech scale-up, who are seeking a new Head of Talent Acquisition to set and drive the hiring strategy as they continue their ambitious global expansion plans.
People Operations Manager
Role: People Operations Manager
Working style: This role requires the person to be in the office 3 times a week.
Office location: Bond Street