A pre-IPO multinational Consumer Technology start-up who have raised hundreds of millions of dollars and employ close to 1000 people are seeking a Head of HR for their UK business headquartered from Central London.
This leadership opportunity reports to the UK MD and manages a team of two in HR overseeing a UK client group of circa 150 ppl.
About the role:
This is a broad generalist HR role coupling the need to deploy a hands-on approach in dealing with operational HR issues with the requirement to sit on a SLT and influence senior stakeholders.
Our client are a hugely innovative organisation who are truly embracing contemporary working practices. This includes a fully remote working option for all employees and 38 days of annual leave + bank holiday. The ultimate in flexible working.
Whilst home working has always been available, the recent transition towards full remote working will require extensive planning, policy redevelopment and change management. This includes considerations such as employee engagement, recruitment process re-engineering, management training and performance management, among others.
Beyond this, the Head of HR will form part of the global HR committee with autonomy over the UK region. They will assume responsibility for all people issues and equip the business for a likely IPO.
Just finally, the Head of HR will drive the strategic direction for the people agenda ensuring high calibre talent is attracted, engaged and developed.
- You have recently experience at HR Manager/Business Partner or Head of HR level within an international technology business of fewer than 3 000 employees
- You are comfortable operating in a hands-on capacity with the support of a small team of 2 people
- You will have HR change management experience including policy & process redevelopment as well as cultural change
- You will be a highly-competent senior stakeholder manager
- You will be comfortable formulating processes and initiatives completely from scratch
Apply Via LinkedIn
Get in touch