Following a promotion, a vacancy has arisen for an EMEA HR Business Partner to join a rapid-growth Software business based in central London.
Our client have experienced 40% Y-o-Y growth and have subsequently acquired a number of businesses within their market. They now have offices in 20 countries around the world and have hugely exciting plans for 2021.
· Partner with line managers to drive the deployment of core people activities & initiatives.
· Formulate effective and valued partnerships and act as a coach to line managers.
· Support organisation growth with effective headcount management and partner with the talent acquisition team to drive recruitment and reporting requirements.
· Responsible for delivering both global and tailored performance management and talent development initiatives to meet the demands of each business group.
· Responsible for executing the annual Global divisional People plan.
· Responsible for the operational delivery of global core people activities & cycles (i.e. budgeting, performance management, reward & compensation)
· Build strong and effective relationships with our network of local HRBPs in order to successfully implement processes, policies and procedures in line with growth strategies
· Responsible for managing employee relations issues
· Help to develop and execute solutions, programs and policies as well as ad-hoc projects
· Extensive International HR Business Partner experience in a fast-growing international and matrix organisation
· Strong commercial astuteness and proven experience in partnering senior business leaders
· Ability to think strategic and translate into operational effectiveness and added business value
· Experience in a High-Tech industry is desirable
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, any other languages are an advantage
· Bachelor´s/Master´s degree in HRM or related field
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.