· Provide coaching and guidance to managers and senior leaders in the Product and Engineering teams
· Working closely with the wider People team inc. specialist teams such as Talent Acquisition.
· Lead on project management within the People & Culture team – structuring, tracking and driving progress on all HR-related projects globally
· Develop positive working relationships across the organisation in order to anticipate people-related needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute and thrive.
· Work on a wide range of strategic people-related matters and projects including team structure and optimisation, employee engagement and retention, organisational culture and change management
· Facilitate a learning and growth environment; share best practices, stay up to date with current organisational research and roll out centralised/localised learning & development initiatives
· Lead on employee relations issues, both formal and informal
· Collaborate with the Compensation & Benefits team to research and advise on salary benchmarking, pay bandings and other reward mechanisms
· Provide pragmatic advice to line managers on the implementation of all people policies; collaborate with the wider People team in London to design globally vs. locally relevant policies where appropriate.
· Oversee performance management processes and initiatives; collaborate with the wider People & Culture team to design and implement new performance management workflows
· Partner with the larger team on the implementation, administration, management of people-centric strategies, processes, and systems throughout the organisation to build and maintain culture across our global team.
· Advise and consult on the staffing strategy and hiring decisions of leaders and other key strategic positions in partnership with the recruitment team; develop/drive succession and talent planning efforts that ensure teams have the talent needed to deliver on their strategy