We are super excited to tell you about a revolutionary Fin-tech, Unicorn-status 🦄 , Start-Up that we at Hawkwood are partnering with to find a Technical Talent Partner! 🙌
Our client offers a developer-friendly platform for companies, including other fintech’s. They are building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves by making payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
Their vision is a financial system that works for all. 🏦 A vision which is in sight, having just raised an additional $70 million in new funding, bringing their total investment to $270 million, from world-renowned investors including Addition and Tencent! 💰
They are looking for an ambitious and imaginative Technical Talent Partner who believes in the value of hiring from diverse backgrounds. You will use your expertise, insight and our best-in-class tools and methodologies to find, screen and hire the best talent in the market. 🥇 As their next Technical Talent Partner, you will mainly collaborate with different Engineering teams. You will gather current and future business requirements, crafting innovative hiring strategies and executing them efficiently.
- Own the entire hiring process across a variety of Technical roles – from engaging diverse talent, to making an offer
- Use data to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks, set valuable and insightful goals and always optimise our processes to ensure the scalability of their hiring ambitions
- Work collaboratively with Hiring Managers to shape job specifications and strategy for going to market with new roles – empowering them to hire
- You have demonstrable success in helping scale a Technology organisation / company with in-house experience, using diverse channels
- You have a data driven approach – experience of using data and analytics to back up decisions and hire for success
- You have a clear understanding of assessing Technical talent through a conversation, not just a CV. As well as, the technical knowledge and the proven ability to interview technical candidates.
- You have a passion for people with an ambition to grow a team
What’s on offer?
- Up to 70k and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- A remote-working budget to help set up your home office 💺
- 36 days Holiday (Incl. 12 wellness days) + Bank Holidays ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👦
- Private Health Insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit their hub cities around the world 🌎
Our client embraces people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. They believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So they want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that are celebrated and supported. 🙋♀️🙋♂️
Get in touch