FinTech scale-up are seeking a VP People to support big growth plans as they seek to revolutionise lending through their innovative platform.
Reporting to the COO, The VP People will inherit a team of two people, supporting a business of 120 employees across four locations.
This ambitious FinTech are seeking to usher in a new era of People Operations, Culture and Talent Management through recruiting a forward-thinking VP People with prior experience at scale-up stage within an early stage Tech company.
You will be a kind, enthusiastic and highly strategic thinker with hands-on style who understands the needs for operational excellence and can lead in delivering practical and effective people and culture solutions.
Lead in shaping and evolving our People & Talent strategies that allow them to professionalise as they scale, whilst ensuring their culture remains mission-driven and their people happy and engaged!
– Acting as a trusted advisor and coach to the executive and senior leadership teams, as you partner directly with them to enable and empower them to succeed.
– Lead on internal communication to ensure transparency and that we bring their team with us on the exciting roller coaster that lies ahead.
– Building and leading a People & Talent team as they grow
– Working with the executive and senior leadership teams to ensure the right people are in the right roles at the right time.
– Help design the evolution of the org to support growth and scaling up as they scale rapidly and begin to think about entering new markets.
Culture & Performance
– Lead them in distilling their culture, values and behaviours and lead by example in ensuring that these are woven into the fabric of the business as they scale.
– Work with senior leaders to ensure they are setting their team up to perform to the top of their potential.
Learning & Development
– Ensuring the business’ employees have access to great growth and learning opportunities to enable high performance and to support them to achieve their goals.
– Crafting and defining progression paths for their people so that they can retain top talent and provide an opportunity for their team to grow their careers with the business.
– Lead on the evolution of their compensation frameworks, and the associated processes.
– Ensure that they have a leading approach to benefits and keep up with talent expectations.
– Enable a culture of recognition that is aligned with their values.
You will have experience joining a <150 person Technology start-up and driving the implementation of scalable People processes and systems
You will have overseen a growth journey within a tech scale-up over a period of a few years; addressing pain points transitioning the business through its evolution
You will have line management experience
You will have the ability to work with teams distributed across multiple locations and time zones
You will have a high level of EQ and be known for your empathy and approachability
You will be comfortable coaching senior stakeholders through People related situations
You will have excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
You will have robust experience managing complex employee relations issues
You will be comfortable operating in a hands-on manner given the rollercoaster nature of start-up life
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.