Hawkwood is partnering with an international AdTech start up to find a strategic, commercially savvy, and experienced HR Business Partner to join their growing team. Ideal candidates will have experience in a similar level HRBP role, with demonstrable experience of partnering with leadership teams in a fully generalist capacity; including providing strategic advice in the areas of talent development, employee relations, OD, performance management, and workforce planning.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is a great opportunity for a driven self-starter who ideally has worked in a remote-first environments, experienced in being a key player in an internationally distributed People team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the resilience and tenacity of working within a fast scaling start up company.
This is a remote role, predominantly with European working hours.
- Contributing to the overall HR strategy through partnerships with senior management stakeholders
- Continuously refine and update policies and procedures, ensuring they are fit for purpose inline with each international market
- Partner with stakeholders and wider People team members delivery talent retention, engagement and development strategies
- Lead on the management of employee relations cases, adhering to the necessary processes and procedures
- Design and deliver performance management processes
- Analyse HR data to inform data-driven decision making
- Collaborate with stakeholders on succession planning strategies
- Lead on HR designated HR projects and initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in similar level role and company environment
- Up-to-date working knowledge for best HR practices and local employment law
- Strategic thinker with demonstrable experience of working with senior leadership stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in HR tech platforms
Get In Touch
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please do use the link above to register your interest.
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. However, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria, we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch should we feel as though the position could be suitable.
Hawkwood is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.
Interim People Director (6 months)
One of the UK’s best loved Consumer Technology brands are seeking an Interim People Director to cover a period of parental leave for 6 months, starting in March.
People Operations Lead – Mission Driven Platform
Hawkwood is delighted to be partnering with a UK headquartered mission-driven partnerships platform in their search for a People Ops Lead, a newly created position within their high-performing People team.
Head of Talent Acquisition – DeepTech Scale-Up
Hawkwood are currently partnering with one of the most disruptive, DeepTech scale-ups in their search for a new Head of Talent Acquisition.