About The Role
Hawkwood is delighted to be partnering with a UK headquartered mission-driven partnerships platform in their search for a People Ops Lead, a newly created position within their high-performing People team.
Founded in the UK, our client’s headcount is forecast to be c. 220, including further growth in their international markets, within the next 3 months!
As the People Ops Lead, reporting into the People Director, you will be experienced in systems implementation and effectiveness optimisation, reporting, and advising on the people strategy through data driven-decision making.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is very comfortable working autonomously, is self-sufficient, and has remote line management experience.
*Whilst this is predominately a remote role, suitable candidates will need to be comfortable with frequent travel within the UK.
- Ownership of the People Operations vertical within the People function, partnering with peers in L&D, TA, and Business Partnering.
- Lead on implementing and refining processes within the People team.
- Generating and presenting people data analysis, partnering with the People Director to support the people strategy.
- Drive initiatives that move the People team toward operating with a data centric approach.
- Lead on the integration and optimisation of systems including HRIS, ATS etc.
- Line management of the HR Administrators.
- Prior experience in a People Operations Lead role.
- Excellent communicator and with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders.
- Passion for the company’s mission and values.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environments, ideally within the tech industry.
- Remote line management experience either from a hybrid or remote-first business.
Get In Touch
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please do use the link above to register your interest.
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. However, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria, we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch should we feel as though the position could be suitable.
Hawkwood is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.
Interim People Director (6 months)
One of the UK’s best loved Consumer Technology brands are seeking an Interim People Director to cover a period of parental leave for 6 months, starting in March.
HR Business Partner – AdTech
Hawkwood is partnering with an international AdTech start up to find a strategic, commercially savvy, and experienced HR Business Partner to join their growing team. Ideal candidates will have experience in a similar level HRBP role, with demonstrable experience of partnering with leadership teams in a fully generalist capacity; including providing strategic advice in the areas of talent development, employee relations, OD, performance management, and workforce planning.
Head of Talent Acquisition – DeepTech Scale-Up
Hawkwood are currently partnering with one of the most disruptive, DeepTech scale-ups in their search for a new Head of Talent Acquisition.